Claritin-d 24h Alg 240-10 Tabs 15ea
Non-drowsy Claritin-D allergy medicine relieves common allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose or throat, plus nasal congestion and sinus pressure. Ask for it at the pharmacy counter.
- Indoor & Outdoor allergies 24 hour relief.
- Nasal decongestant.
- 10 extended release tablets.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet.
- Adults and children 12 years & over: 1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Active Ingredients (in each tablet): Loratadine 10 mg - Antihistamine. Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 240 mg - Nasal Decongestant.
- Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Ethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.