Claritin-d 24h Alg 240-10 Tabs 10ea
Pseudoephedrine, which Claritin-D contains, is an active ingredient that effectively relieves tough nasal congestion. The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 was signed into law to regulate retail over-the-counter sales of pseudoephedrine. By law, all products containing pseudoephedrine must now be sold behind the pharmacy counter. However, in most states, products containing pseudoephedrine remain available without a prescription.
- Temporarily relieves common allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose or throat, plus sinus congestion & pressure, and nasal congestion
- #1 pharmacist recommended adult multi-symptom allergy product
- Claritin-D 24-hour non-drowsy allergy and nasal congestion tablets relieve 8 allergy symptoms
- Works hard on nasal congestion due to allergies or a cold
- Each package contains 10 extended release tablets
- Each dosage lasts for up to 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years and older should take 1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Ask for Claritin-D at the pharmacy counter. No prescription required in most states.
- Available in store only. Use as directed.